Read 29-33 and answer questions 1-14.
Chapter 2, Part One
1. Texas vs. Gregory Lee Johnson
2. US v. Eichman
4. How was life in the 18th century for the colonists?
5. What part of colonial life did the king and parliament affect.
6. Explain figure 2.1
7. How did the Fr. And Indian war affect BR’s relationship with colonists
8. Primary author of declaration of independence
9. What is a polemic, and how is the D.O.I. a polemic?
10. What was the reason for listing grievances?
11. John Locke?
12. Natural rights
13. Consent of the governed
14. Limited government
15. What 2 limits on government are very important to Locke
16. How is the American Revolution a conservative rebellion?
17. Articles of confederation
18. Describe the problems of the AOC
19. Explain table 2.2
20. What was happening in the states?
21. How did power shift in the states?
22. What was happening to America and Americans?
23. What played a key role in shaping public policy?
24. What did depression do to the famers?
25. Shays rebellion?
26. Annapolis meeting